Wednesday, December 17, 2008

"Did you dial 9?"

I've been listening to a lot of stand-up comedy lately. It's kind of the only thing that is making me smile right now. But it also inspires me to write more. Whether it's hearing something and thinking, "Well, I'm much better than that, and I don't have a Comedy Central Special," or "Wow, that was amazing. I'm gonna steal that." Or whatever. So I've been writing a lot of different things. Because I'm inspired by virtually everything, I think that that is going to be my style. One liner jokes, stories, funny observations, angry ramblings, the lot. That way you appeal to everyone, and when you appeal to everyone, it's more... money.

I will perform some of it soon at a place where people can do that. Then I'll be rich and famous. Overnight. Yep, just like how it happens to everyone else.

No comments: